Monday, July 30, 2007

Day 11 : "Leaders? OR Leeches?"




How many world Leaders in this world is corrupted?
My guess is everyone,
These Power hungered beasts Makes war and Makes peace as they wish.

For these leaders,
Million dollar commissions = Few million Lives.

So what happened to this world?
My guess is, it was like this from the dawn of time, this devil is within every human from the beginning. If got the chance it destroys every thing in its path.

I have seen lot of Local and International examples to prove this equation,
Only one foolish decision =  Destruction of a nation.

So what can we do?
Honestly I don't know,
But I know that if am a good person, there will be more who follow me.
So we should start the correction from within our selves.


 Subscribe to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment