Saturday, August 4, 2007

Day 16 : Never Ending Circle



What this life really is for??? No one has a good explanation. No religion has a good explanation.

For example my current life,
1)I get up in the morning, wash my face, eat something.
2)Go to campus, stay there for a while, learn things that they say can improve the world, Come back home.
3)Eat again, shit, smoke, sleep. and cycle goes on.

Eat/drink -> sleep -> shit -> work

Future Me

Eat/drink -> less sleep -> shit lot more -> sex -> parental work -> work

Why??? Never ending work??? Is this Greed??? Why the suffering??? Why can't we let go???

As my religion says "We should not worry about what or how this life created, we just need to get the meaning of how to end this never ending suffering."
very true, even thinking of a beginning makes me go crazy.

Note image was taken from - home.wxs.nl


 Subscribe to my blog

1 comment:

  1. Do you know that there is real meaning to life. You are not the first to seek the real meaning to life. I know many others have done and have found real meaning. Even why man has to marry will become maningful then. You can either believe some philosophy that promises you that you can end this life of suffering or you can get real assurance of peace and understanding right now about the real meaning of life is. If you are more interested contact me at alpha.nikita@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete