Friday, August 24, 2007

TNL Rocks : Father of New Rock Culture in SL

TNL Radio is responsible for the SL rock Boom in 1998-2003.

WildFire is the inspiration for many SL rock bands. They started the rock mania among Sri Lankan youth.

Emerging of Sigmata, Independence Square with Damian, Paranoid Earthling, Ezra etc... took SL rock to a new level.

I didn't miss any Rock Saturdays that was organized by Rock Company, I used to love reading the free news letter that was given in every concert.
Those days were the best days of my life where me and my gang used to head bang all night long. I still remember most people exploded when Stigmata comes to the stage.

Unfortunately the SL Rock has become less popular in recent years.

 Subscribe to my blog

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:

Post a Comment