Monday, April 27, 2009

Blogger profile user views not updated (profile count)

I recently found out that my blogger profile views stop updating. When searched for the problem I found out that it is not a bug.

It seems like Blogger team had high traffic problems logging each and every profile count. Some people try to manipulate the views by automated scripts since the count is increased in every profile page load which puts unwanted heavy load in the server.

Now they give a estimated count of profile views, I don't know how they estimate it but look likes my count is not increasing for a long time now.

You can find more info from the Blogger help group.
http://groups.google.com/group/blogger-help-troubleshoot/browse_frm/thread/96d9f89eb4774fba#

 Subscribe to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment