Friday, May 29, 2009

What is, why? Now has a custom domain

www.whatiswhy.com is the new domain for what-is-why.blogspot.com
After 2 years of blogging I was finally able to go for a custom doamin name :)
After about 3 days all traffic will be redirected to www.whatiswhy.com

You may ask why do I need a custom domain, many people say varies things but for me it's pure self satisfaction and showing the world my dedication and seriousness for this blog.

Buying a custom domain is very easy with blogspot. You can register a custom domain for $10 (1 year) with Google (godaddy partner). All the setting up will be done for free and you also get a valuable Google App account free.
I will write a separate post on all the steps involved.

What started as a self discovering blog soon turned out to be an addiction.

http://www.whatiswhy.com

 Subscribe to my blog

No comments:

Post a Comment