Friday, October 1, 2010

Best Paypal alternative for Sri Lanka - moneybookers

I waited for a long time to see Paypal in Sri Lanka, Now I actually do not need paypal because moneybookers has all the features I want, Even a quick checkout payment gateway. I have been using
moneybookers for several years now to receive my freelancing payments. Till now I haven't had a single problem. Only frustrating bit with moneybookers is the verification process to increase the account limits. Other than that its the perfect Paypal Killer.

www.moneybookers.com

2 comments:

  1. Paypal must consider other countries that they haven't serviced yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hy,
    If you did verify your moneybookers account can you please advice me how to do it.. I'm kinda in a sticky situation.. Please contact me Thank you

    ReplyDelete